Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sweet pumpkin seeds

Every year I make some spicy seasoned pumpkin seeds for my husband. But this year I wanted to make something the kids would eat as well.


So I decided to make it sweet! I had some popcorn seasoning that was kettle corn flavored, so I figured why not?
I ran out of pan spray, so I used vegetable oil to cover the bottom of the Cooking sheet. Then I dumped the already washed and dry seeds on the cooking sheet. I put a little more oil on top of the seeds and went nuts on the kettle corn seasoning. Put it on the oven at 350F and just waited for the seeds to turn brown.
I have to say, I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but its really good, I highly recommend.
What do you guys think? I would love hear if you try it, or f you put a different twist on it. So let me know.

Keeping it crafty,
Nessy

No comments:

Post a Comment