Saturday, April 6, 2013

Featured Blog- Color Me Katie

I have realized that having a blog of my own, has made me more of a blog reader that ever. And there are some great ones out there, so I'll try to share some of my favorite ones with you from time to time.
My absolute favorite blog is Color Me Katie.
Untitled
 
She is so creative and her posts always bring a smile to my face when I'm feeling down.

She also the only person alive that makes me miss living in New York City.
Real Life Pacman
And her cat Moo is pretty awesome even if, like me, you are not a cat person.

Unfortunately, she has not posted anything in a couple of months. But if you want a feel good blog to look at, check out some of her old posts.

And maybe, if a lot of us ask her nicely, she will post again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment