Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I am so blessed. I had a great Mother's Day. I got a card from each kid and from my husband and a bunch of things from my wish list.

I got beautiful cards from the kids and my hubby with a Starbucks gift card in it. I got a book I wanted and a 31 bag with cool pockets, I'm using it for our travel DVD player. I got the bag I wanted (the smaller version) and two CD's to listen to in my car and the aprons I wanted.
My husband, Aaron, wanted to take me out to dinner, but I didn't feel like going to a crowded restaurant and wait an hour for a table. So Aaron had a brilliant idea- we went to the Kroger market place, each of us got something we like and we ate at the Starbucks area. I had a Starbucks drink and sushi, while that boys had pizza and Charisma picked through everyone Else's food. We had a great time, ate what we liked without having and enjoyed a non crowded place.
And Charisma got to sport her new shades.
How was your mothers day? Any surprises anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment