Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Craft Round Up- Mother's Day Edition (This is for you Dads!)

I love giving and receiving and made things. I think it makes it so much more special, not to mention the hand made means "one of a kind". Here is to show that hand made gifts can be beautiful.

If you have a little one, that can't be very involved in the gift making, coupons are a great idea.
 


Perfect to do with toddles

Sewing Kit In A Jar
For the mom that sews.


What better way to start the day, then breakfast in bed.

family tree
 
Family trees always make moms proud of what- or who, they made with their life.
 
jewelry for kids from Bloesem Wears
Such a cute mother- daughter idea
 
This easy to make tray is so cute, I may make one for myself.
 
Any other hand made mother's day ideas? I would love to hear it.
 
Keeping it crafty,
Nessy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment