Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Craft Round Up- Kitchen Edition

Some Cheap, easy ways to make you kitchen beautiful and useful.


I am so excited to make these. They are so unique. And I love the idea of my own hand wring on things.


I think you can never have too many wooden spoons, so here is an idea for the rest of them.


I have a few of these myself


They are so cute, I now want some cupcake

cuttlery caddy 037a
Classy, Vintage and useful. What else can I ask for.

maggie's kitchen potholder free pattern
These are so fun a quick to make, and they are great house warming gifts


I am loving owls now at days

Kitchen Island
I don't have much room, but would love to have this in my kitchen


Chair with character can pull  look together.


I just love hombre anything, but mine may say "yum" instead

Any other kitchen ideas? I would love to hear it.

Kepping it crafty,
Nessy









No comments:

Post a Comment