Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Little bits- So busy

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts the last couple of weeks. They have been so incredibly busy that I have not had a chance to sit in front of my computer for more than 2 minutes at the time. And I have to be honest, there have been a few days that I just didn't feel like pulling the camera out. I just enjoyed the moment without having to record it. Anyone one else ever had one of those days?
But don't worry, I have not forgotten about you lovelies.

So here is a little of what has been happening.
 I got a new hair cut! (I'll have better pics soon)
I started doing yoga and I'm on a mission to loose weight.

The kids picked out their Halloween costumes. And we have been loving the fall weather.

I promise to have more posts the next few days to catch up on it all.

Working for the Salvation Army means that it is already holiday season for us, so last week was crazy, getting people registered for Thanksgiving and Christmas help and finding people ad families to help host our Angel Trees or adopt a family. If you want to help people this season, find a Salvation Army near you and ask how you can help this Christmas. You can volunteer serving food, distributing and/ or giving toys or adopting a family.


No comments:

Post a Comment