Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Birthday Wish List


I'm like a big kid when it comes to birthdays. I know I'm probably too old to still make wish lists, but since my hubby is not very good with surprises or gift ideas, i figured i woud come up with these lists every holiday and thought it would be fun to share it with you.
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few things my little heart is desiring at the moment. 1. My crossbody I got for Mother's Day got so much use and abuse it is not getting to it's end, so is time for a new one2. OCC Lip Tar, this stuff is great. A little bit last all day. 3. A new phone case 4. A vanity table 5. A new camera 6. A record player 7. A new pair of converse 8. I wear way more brown than black so I think my sunglasses should match the rest of my stuff. 9. I love moccasins as is, but I thought the these were the cutest color. 10. talking about moccasins, these look so comfy, it is calling my name 11. A new epilator and 12. Dresses, dresses and more dresses please.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment