Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Charisma's Curls-wow!


Told you it was messy!
So my daughter Charisma Lee How is only 2 1/2 right now, has the crazies curls ever, they are super hard to manage, a goes every direction except the one you want to. It is down right messy - AND I LOVE IT!
Most days, I put a little clip on the front of her hair, just to keep it from falling on her face and let the rest fly free. But now that she is going to day care I decided that I want to contain it a bit, for the sake of the other kids. 

So this morning it was piggytail time since her hair was extra wild. Which took at lot longer than I untisipared, since she is 2 and has the attention span of a gold fish. But it was worth at the end. She looked so cute telling me not to touch her hair anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment