After decorations went up, we were truly in the Christmas spirit, we saw lots of Santas and had a lot of Christmassy fun.
1. The first Santa of the season, at our officer's Christmas party. Peanut was scare to go see him, so only Truett got his picture take.
2&3. We went to Alum Creek to see Santa and the pretty decorations
4. We got to see the Alum Creek "Fantasy of lights". Is just incredible what they can do with Christmas lights.
5. The kids got to do their part and ring bells for the Salvation Army.
6. The kids got to see yet another Santa at the "Amber's Angels" fundraising breakfast.
7. He knew just how to keep warm (and how to look cute)
8. We had a very, and I mean VERY cold season.
9 & 10. I did some pregnancy picture from some friends of ours (I'll share them with you on a different post), and the kids got in a few of the shots.
11. They finished the season on the nice list, helping pass out toys to underprivileged kids in our community.
How was your Christmas season?
Hope it was as joyful and eventful as ours.