Saturday, April 6, 2013

Oh, The Waiting Game

Have you ever noticed how waiting days take longer to go by than normal days? It doesn't matter if you're waiting for something good to come or something bad to go, it always feels like an eternity.
On Thursday I ordered the cutest dress from zulily.com
 

I just love online shopping, which is why I never do it. My husband is always reminding me that its not worth it when you add shipping and handling, and he was right (I'm only saying that because I know he doesn't read my blog all the time). I had a $25 gift card I got for Valentine's Day and saw this cute dress for $14.99 and I got really exited. What a deal! But when I went to check out my total was $22.35. Needless to say that I was not as exited anymore. In real life, meaning at the store, I would never spend that much on a dress, but I really liked this one and had a gift card, so I went ahead and ordered it.
I just wish I was a smarter online shopper. So that I could do it more often. Any tips for me?
So now, here I am, playing the waiting game. Spring is finally starting to fell like spring and not winter, and a new dress is in order. So please, oh please, pretty dress, hurry up and get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment