Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Present Dilemma- Bangs or no Bangs

I am so torn with this decision. I love bangs on other people, but I'm not so sure I can pull them off. I tried them when my son was first born 4 years ago. But I'm not sure I did them justice.


Here are my top 5 Bang inspirations. And I know I don't look like any of them, but they look so good in it, it makes me want to have them too. 

#5
Hannah Simon
She plays the beautiful best friend in the show "New Girl". I like the she has a darker completion and brown eyes like me. She is a former model, so she is also thinner and taller than I am. But I thought it was similar enough to inspire me. 

#4

Bettie Page 
No one has ever made bangs as iconic as she has. And even though I would not get that stole of bangs, she reminds me that bangs are timeless. And by the way- she rocked those bangs until her passing in 2008. 

#3

Elsie from A Beautiful Mess
I love how she can have the innocent look that bangs give and still look edgy. Not to mention that I adore her hair color in the photo. 

#2

Miss James Kicisnki from Bleubird Vintage 
She is a beautiful lady with a beautiful family and beautiful bangs. She has those vintage over-the-eyes style bangs. She is prove that moms can look good with bangs. 

#1

 
Zooey Deschanel 


I love her as an actress, she is not afraid to make fun of herself. I love her as a singer, She sounds like a 70s country singer. And I love how she look vintage without even trying. But I am in love with her bangs. I know it would never look the same on me (lack of blue eyes may have something to do with that.), but that is the hair style I want. 

So what do you guys think? Bangs or no bangs?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment