Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winter Photo shoot

 
 
A few weeks back I had the honor and privilege to do a baby bump photo shoot for my friends Matt and Stacy. I'm not a photographer by any means. In fact, all I know about photography is what I have learned from other blogs and my camera instruction manual. So I know that there are a lot of things that I could have done different- better. But I'm just getting to know my new camera, and they were ok being my guinea pigs. We had a lot of fun and I can't way to do it again.
 



 


 


 

 
 
 
 

I think that the pictures turned out pretty nice (if I may say so myself), but I think the snow and the beautiful camp grounds are what made it work. However, as I said I am no photographer, so please, feel free to leave some commends, with suggestions, ideas and better ways and techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment