Thursday, October 6, 2016

Kindergarten Graduation

Our little boy graduated Kindergarten! The whole event was ADORABLE!!!

It was all "jungle" theme, because the class room for the year was themed around the book "Chicka Chica Boom Boom" by Bill Martin Jr. and John Archambault. So the moms pitched in with plants, lights and other decorations for the stage.



The kids were all dressed in their adorable "sunday best"and they looked like miniature grown ups. 



They got to share about all the things the learned and all the fun they had during the school year. And I gotta say; between snacks, naps and quite reading time, I wish I could go back to kindergarten.

After their little presentation, they went out and marched back in with their caps and gowns on. The cuteness level was through the roof. 









After they had lined up on stage, the school principal came by with their little diplomas. After they all announced that the kids had officially graduated Kindergarten, they all moved their little tussles from one side to the other. And I know I'm overusing this word today, but it was ADORABLE!!!





After everything was done, all the parents gathered the kids for photos, and I think that over a thousand pictures were taking in less than five minutes. Flashes were coming from everywhere and the kids were never really sure were to look. But I honestly think it just made it cuter. And Truett seemed to know to look right at me for most shots, so I am really happy with how these turned out. 


He is growing so incredibly fast, but he is making us proud in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment