Monday, September 12, 2016

A Post Marathon



So I have been in hiatus for a while it seems. Since our move, life has been wonderful. So wonderful in fact, that I was enjoying it too much to post about it, or to remember to pick up the camera at lot of times.

I am so very sorry to neglect you, my beautiful readers. And to make up for it, I will be doing a post marathon. Basically a catch up to everything that has happened since my last post.They may not be in the best of chronological order. But close to it.

You will see that a lot of what has happened, has taking place in our own town. No big trips anywhere for the most part, just us loving what we have right where we are.


Here are some pretty flowers, just because.

Hope you enjoy this little overdose of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment