Saturday, September 8, 2012

DIY Crochet Ponchos

My daughter and I have these really cute matching poncho, that everywhere we go people ask me where we got it. And answering id the best part, because I get to tell them that "I made it myself".

I don't really have any pics of the two of us using it at the same time, not sure why, but here is my little princess wearing hers.

And here is one of me wearing mine. Kind of funny how they are both pics with Santa, right? It is not a very good pic, but you can see how it is very wearable. And they are supper comfortable.
They were super easy to make, and even thou mine took a few days to make it, my daughter's only took a few hours. I personally don't have a pattern or tuttorial, but here is the youtube link for the tuttorial I used. There are 6 videos all together, this is just the first one, but I'm sure it will link you to the others.




And the little ones were so easy, I went ahead and made another one.
I would love to hear hear what you think about it. And if you make one, I would love to see how yours turns out. So please comment, share and follow.
 
Keeping it crafty,

Nessy


No comments:

Post a Comment